This week's TNT combines Google Forms and a Sheets add-on called Autocrat. I apologize for the video length, but there are multiple steps on the setup.
Here's a synopsis, so you can decide if this is something that would benefit you.
- Teacher creates a Google Doc Template that will be used for all of the evaluations and a Form containing the evaluation rubric.
- Students use the Form to evaluate a peer's work/project/writing/etc.
- Teacher can review critiques before sending if he/she chooses.
- Add-on runs on the spreadsheet, and the Form data merges with the template and emails out individual evaluation sheets to each student.
- Teacher can read all critiques in the spreadsheet or on each individual Doc housed in teacher's Google Drive.
Even without merging data into individual reports, Google Forms is a great way to have students evaluate each other's work!