Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Apple Swift Playgrounds

#ISTE17 has been amazing!  I am gathering so many new ideas to share with you, so I thought I'd better start now before I forget something.  I have enjoyed the Apple team this week and have gained some great insight into Swift Playgrounds.  I have played with the app and have recommended to teachers, but I had no idea about the huge amount of resources Apple provides for teachers who want to use the app!  Wow!

Where do I start?  Or, rather, where do you start?
     Start with becoming an Apple Teacher HERE!  I can't even tell you how many resources are available through this site.  On the site, you will find Everyone Can Code with links to teacher guides, the Swift Playgrounds app, and other great resources!

Apple has coding material for elementary, middle, and high school - something for all of us.  Besides that, helping Byte with his challenges in the Swift Playgrounds app is a blast!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Share Your Genius with Us!