Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Making of a MakerSpace #4

In keeping with our Makerspace theme, I wanted to share TOONTASTIC 3D with you!  Thank you to Lori Gracey from TCEA for sharing the free story-telling app from Google available for iOS and Android.  Making in the virtual realm gets students thinking, too!  The free app allows students to create their own animations using the app's characters or by drawing their own.  The app even suggests plot structure to the student-producer.  In addition to story writing, the scenarios include a science report that walks students through the scientific method.  I don't know about you, but I would have loved to explain my findings in my own video production!

Here's what it looks like:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Share Your Genius with Us!