Monday, September 12, 2016

An Innovator's Mindset - Living in Beta #IMMOOC

I always told my students we were living in Beta.  I wanted them to try new things in our learning, to innovate, create...to release their genius.  Now I encourage educators to do the same!  I am excited to join in the Innovator's Mindset MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) to learn from great innovators in education.

We have amazing tools at the fingertips of our students.  How do we harness that power?  How do we get our students so engaged with learning that they forget they don't like school?  We have the tools, but we have to shift the thinking.  Technology is not a magic bean, but the incredible new things we can have students do to create, collaborate, and problem-solve is amazing.

Original Bean Sprout from http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/
What does it take, you ask?  Bravery.
Bravery to turn lose of the old, to release some control, to embrace what can be...

Are you ready?  Will you join me in the #IMMOOC discussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Share Your Genius with Us!