Padlet is a web-based bulletin board that allows others to post any content (e.g. images, videos, documents, text) anywhere on the page, together with anyone, from any device. So how can you use this tool as a teacher?
- Entrance/Exit Tickets - Have students post thoughts on a topic, answers to a question, evidence to support an argument, etc.
- Virtual Classroom - Incorporate Thinglink into the Padlet by having students create an avatar with links embedded to curate work they have created.
- Response Platform - Have students write short responses to daily prompts.
- Vocabulary Wall - Have students post authentic uses of vocabulary, photos, examples and nonexamples, etc. throughout a unit of study.
- Curation Tool - Curate sites you wish your students to use, or, better yet, have your students create Padlet walls to curate information, websites, tools, etc.